49 Brother Status for Whatsapp, Facebook

Tags: Best Brother Status for Whatsapp, Best Brother Facebook Status, Brother Status for Hike, Brother Wechat Status, Brother Quotes Status 2016.

Small Brother Status In English

Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
Brothers are like street lights along the road.. They dont’ make distance any shorter, but they light up the path & make the walk worthwhile..
Being a big sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return.
A Brother is a gift from God, sent from above to make life worthwhile here below.
There is no better friend then a Brother, and there is no better Brother than you.
If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you!
He is everybody’s best friend and my little brother.

Top Brother Status In English

Having brothers never feel loneliness in life isn’t it?
For Dedicating All BROTHERS in the world (Behalf of their siblings)
Brothers are the best friends, we can have ever
Big Brother is our First Friend and Second Father..!!!
Being brother & sister means being there for each other. 
We Fighting like a Tom & Jerry.. We Taking Revenge like a Tom & Jerry.. As well we always Together Like a Tom & Jerry
If we fought, If we Irritate each other, If we got angry but never Hate Each other
I luv my brother so much,cz he bought ruler, eraser and highlighter for me.

Love You Brother Status For Whatsapp

A brother is a friend given by nature. – Jean Baptiste Legouve
Written All over My Memories, I see a Love that began within the walls of our Home.. There I see U, My brother, Noted in Every Important part of my Life.
After a girl is grown, her little brothers – now her protectors – seem like big brothers. – Terri Guillemets
We Share a Bond that connects Us as Family.. But out Friendship plays a great role in our Life journey.. I could not Have asked for a better FRIEND than the one I found in U, My BROTHER.
The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder. – Jane Austen
I love you, you were there for me, you protected me, and most of all, you loved me. We’d fight, scream, and argue, but, under it all, is a love. That only exists, in a brother, and a sister. 
Sometimes being a brother is better than being a superhero. – Marc Brown

Brother Status For Whatsapp

WHEN MY BROTHER WITH ME, I WON’T AFRAID.
There’s no buddy like a brother.
Arguing for the heck of it.. Borrowing & never returning the stuffs.. Brother, for everything you are, I love You very Much
It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on.. someone to tell on!
A brother shares childhood memories and grown – up dreams.
I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.
A Brother Is 1 of Nicest thing you can Have, and one of the best things you can be..
The greatest gifts my parents ever gave me were my brothers.
I am smiling because you are my brother. I am laughing because there is nothing you can do about it!

Latest Brother Status For Whatsapp

Glad You’re My Brother.
As long as I have memories in my heart, I will always have a smile on my face 🙂
A brother is a friend given by nature.
There is no better friend then a Brother, and there is no better Brother than you.
I Love My Brothes lot <3
Friends come and go, but You my dear Brother, are always there !
Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a super hero.
Brothers and sisters separated by distance, joined by love.
49 Brother Status for Whatsapp, Facebook
Brother Status for Whatsapp
Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends.
My Brother is the GUIDE of ma LIFE.
Nothing can stop me from loving my brother.
Our paths may change as life goes along, but the bond between us remains ever strong.
It was nice growing up with someone like you.. someone to lean on, someone to count on.. someone to tell on..
Dear Bro We gain and lose things everyday. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me. I will always be here.

New Brother Status In Hindi

परिवार से बड़ा कोई धन नहीं पिता से बड़ा कोई सलाहकार नहीं   माँ की छांव से बड़ी कोई दुनिया नहीं   भाई से अच्छा कोई भागीदार नहीं बहन से बड़ा कोई शुभ चिंतक नहीं इसीलिए “परिवार के बिना जीवन 
भाई-बहन उतने ही करीब होते हैं जितनी हमारी दोनों आँखें 
बहनें बस बड़ी लड़कियां हैं, जो अपने भाइयों के लिए जीती हैं 
कभी-कभी भाई होना किसी हीरो से कम नहीं लगता  
49 Brother Status for Whatsapp, Facebook 49 Brother Status for Whatsapp, Facebook Reviewed by Robin on July 28, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments

Advertisement