Rain Status For Whatsappp And Rain Whatsapp DP

Showing you ideal Gale Rain Whatsapp Status. We share Significant Collection of Rainfall Status. These standing discover by my team as well as it's preferred and also fads collection, So you could share with your close friends as well as upgrade your whatsapp profile. Check Below.

Rain Whatsapp Status

Say's Fuck me with a pitchfork while I'm running sideways in the rain!
It's raining, It's pouring. Facebook is boring.
Sometimes YOU Win Sometimes You Lose Sometimes It Rains.
It may be stormy now, but it can't rain forever.
I like walking in the rain because nobody can see that I am crying.
Rain makes a heart GO Romantic.
I LOVE RAIN!! The dark sky, thunder, and the smell! RAINY DAYS make me HAPPY!
Dear Sun, I know your up there hiding behind the clouds. Hide and seek is over, let's have some sun!
The rain reminds me of you. because it's falling hard and i am too.
Check Here
I love falling asleep in the sound of rain.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass Its about learning to dance in the rain.
I wish I could sit in the rain and let it wash all my worries away.
Everyone wants HAPPINESS. No one wants PAIN. But you can't have a RAINBOW, without a little of RAIN.
Some feels the Rain, Others just get Wet.
Anyone who thinks that the Sunshine is pure happiness, has never danced in the RAIN.
LET IT RAIN OVER ME.
Lets cuddle on a rainy day Watch Old movies and make out .
I find peace inn the rain.
I love it when it Rains.

Emotional Rain Status For Whatsapp In Hindi

हर बार हम पर इलज़ाम क्यों लगा देते हो हम पर मोहब्बत का कभी खुद से पूछा है ,इतने हसीं क्यों हो 
बारिश की तरह तुझ पे बरसती रहें खुशियां हेर बूँद तेरे दिल से हेर एक घूम को मिटा  दे
क्या तमाशा लगा रखा है तूने ए-बारिश, बरसना ही हे तो जम के बरस, वैसे भी इतनी रिमझिम तो मेरी आँखो से रोज हुआ करती ह.

Romantic Rain Status In Hindi 

सभी लोग अचानक से बारीश होने के कारण आश्चर्य चकित हो चुके है परंतु सभी को में यह बताना चाहता हूँ की हमारे सुपर हिरो रजनीकान्त होली के लिए उनकी पिचकारी टेस्ट कर रहे हैं
बारिश हुई और भीग गये हम वाह वाह बारिश हुई और भीग गये हम वाह वाह आगे और आगे क्या रजनीकान्त ने फूँक मारी “सूख गये हम…”
तेरी गलियों में ना रखेंगे कदम आज के बाद क्योंकि किचड़ हो गया है, बरसात के बाद…
ख्यालों में वही सपनो में वही लेकिन उनकी यादों में हम ठन ही नहीं हम जागते रहे दुनिया सोती रही एक बारिश ही थी जो हमारे साथ रोटी रही.
ऐ बरसात. तुझे प्रेमिका की तरह बरसने को कहा था तुम तो बीबी की तरह बरस पड़ी..!

Rain Status For Whatsapp In English

Rainy days are perfect for cuddling up with a warm blanket, my laptop, a good book, the remote and a nice cup of something warm
If I could do anything, it would be to kiss you in the middle of the street, on the rainiest day of d year.
Love is just something you can't explain, like the look of a rose, the smell of rain, or the feeling of forever.
My life is a storm, can you dance in the rain with me?
Dark night + Heavy rain + Coldness + Nice blanket = Perfect sleep
Rainy days are lazy days. Makes you want to watch movies, eat yummy food and do absolutely nothing.
If you want to see a rainbow, you must go through the rain. If you want to see true love, you must go through the pain.
Falling in love is like the rain, it's unpredictable, but there are always signs before it completely falls..
It's raining, it's pouring, I should be in bed snoring... I'm going to bed... won't bump my head... so I can get up in the morning!
Let the rain wash away All the pain of Yesterday.

Running Rain Status

he nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops.
Rainy days give people like me a special kind of motivation - the motivation to do absolutely nothing.
This rain makes me miss you even more. awww.
life is a storm either you get a umbrella or learn to dance in the rain.
This year, I want to be kissed in the rain by him.
Whenever it rains, I feel you.
That awkward moment when you just washed your car, then the rain starts pouring.
Worrying is stupid, it's like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain.
To get a rainbow you have to go through the rain, but to get true love you have to go through the pain.

Rain Whatsapp Dp

Rain Whatsapp Dp

Rain Whatsapp Dp

Rain Whatsapp Dp

Tags:- Rain Whatsapp Status, Running Rain Status, Romantic Rain Status In Hindi, Emotional Rain Status For Whatsapp In Hindi, Rain Status For Whatsapp In English.
Rain Status For Whatsappp And Rain Whatsapp DP Rain Status For Whatsappp And Rain Whatsapp DP Reviewed by Robin on September 16, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments

Advertisement